• Burni

  • Proof-of-burn based NFTs
Burni - Proof-of-burn based NFTs

Ethereum ERC20 (Burni) coins are used to mint non-fungible ERC721 (Burnin) tokens through a decentralized blockchain Smart Contract. In the process, 97.5% of the original cryptocurrency is destroyed, leaving just 2.5% spared as the Burni is transmuted into a new NFT digital asset.

Status: Live

Author

Vim Labs

Software license

Apache 2.0

Last updated: Feb 17th, 2020
Submitted: Feb 17th, 2020

Development activity?

2 events  +100.00% (30d)

3 events (90d)

  • Mainnet contract (Ethereum)

    • Copy

This page had 83 views and 29 clicks (35% CTR) in the last 180 days