• Ethertote

  • Crypto Trading Dapp
Ethertote - Crypto Trading Dapp

Ethertote is a skill-based trading platform that allows traders to trade Ethereum on leading global crypto-currencies over a fixed period of time. A "winning" crypto is determined at the end of the fixed period based on overall percentage gain, and winning players who traded on the winning crypto will receive a share of the overall Eth pot. 95% of the pot is distributed back amongst winning players, and the remaining 5% is sent to a "Token Holder Claim" fund to share amongst TOTE token holders.

Status: Broken


R. Lawrence

Software license


Last updated: Dec 13th, 2018
Submitted: Sep 2nd, 2018

This page had 5 views and 1 clicks (20% CTR) in the last 180 days