- Intelligent operating system exchange
Warning: Don't fall for Ponzi schemes and other (pyramid) investment frauds. These scams involve paying longer-standing members with money from new participants, instead of actual profits from investing or selling products / services to the public. This cannot be sustained and will always collapse eventually. Protect yourself and your money by steering clear of any "opportunity" bearing warning signs of a Ponzi or pyramid scheme.
INTELLIGENT OPERATING SYSTEM EXCHANGE
(hereinafter referred to as IOE)
Summarize the IOE in one sentence
Use ETH to invest in IOE tokens to make you profitable in advance of trading on the exchange!
Inspired by the ability of the financial system in the real world to issue unlimited legal tenders, the project aims to
To simulate the operation of the currency, users can use ETH to freely subscribe to the limited IOE and will use Ethereum
(ETH) is injected into this contract to obtain the potential return of Intelligent Money (IOE). Need to inform
The contract is naturally limited by the design of the Ethereum token (ERC20):
- The contract cannot lend the received ETH to another address to get a return.
- A new ETH cannot be created in the contract.
- The project party will not make a hard fork to modify the contract.
- 100% based on Ethereum to develop smart contracts
5, do not use random number generator
- Fair participation