- open source mobile wallet
- Air payments. Send crypto by air to a nearby wallet without Internet connection, sharing geo-location nor any personal data.
- Contacts. Control whom you send or from whom you receive transactions. Add wallet addresses to contacts, name them and add an avatar.
- Currency converter. Don’t get frustrated by those ‘0.0173 ETH’ if you know the amount in fiat you need to send. Crypto is converted to USD in your balance and all transactions (pending included).
- Multisignature. Control the company or family budget if your wallet is owned by several people.
- Simplicity. Setting up a wallet takes only 2 taps. There’s only 1 seed phrase to use for all cryptocurrencies.
- Security. Multy doesn’t store any personal information and it takes only 2 clicks to delete all data from the app.
- Privacy. To set up a wallet you don’t need to provide any personal data. All private keys are stored strongly encrypted on the phone and never leave it.
Last updated: Oct 4th, 2018
Submitted: Oct 4th, 2018