• Raise

  • Invest with Raise and get 15% APR
Raise - Invest with Raise and get 15% APR

Raise connects borrowers, businesses that look for credit, and lenders, private investors willing to invest their crypto assets in exchange of attractive returns.

About Raise borrowers: businesses carefully evaluated based on reputation, financial stability and regulatory compliance to ensure only the best are listed on the platform.

Why invest with Raise?

· No minimum investment amount required
· You will get a higher return by investing in business loans
· Invest and withdraw your earnings without service fees
· Funds are managed through our smart contracts
· We have skin in the game!: Raise invests 10% of every loan and leaves 90% to private investors.

If you are a new user - Invest 50 or more and get 49 DAI back - Welcome gift

Status: Live

Author

HERO Fintech Technologies

Software license

AGPL-v3

Last updated: May 4th, 2020
Submitted: Dec 3rd, 2019
  • Mainnet contracts (Ethereum)

    • Copy
    • Copy

This page had 341 views and 146 clicks (43% CTR) in the last 180 days