- Protocol for automated token exchange
- A simple smart contract interface for swapping ERC20 tokens
- A formalized model for pooling liquidity reserves
- An open source frontend interface for traders and liquidity providers
- A commitment to free and decentralized asset exchange
331 events +32.40% (30d)
858 events (90d)
- Daily 474
- Weekly 2,294
- Monthly 8,374
- 1 day 1,400
- 7 days 12,757
- 30 days 96,971
- 1 day 3,097.087
- 7 days 33,241.029
- 30 days 328,228.064
If you are looking for a smart contract interface to exchange ERC20 tokens, I highly recommend Uniswap. This is a dream come true for anyone wanting to swap ERC20 tokens easily. You can also do exchanges of any ERC20 without involving a middle man.
I had first heard of Uniswap (a novel take on the decentralised exchange (DEX) based on the Ethereum blockchain) on a podcast of Unchained where the host Laura Shen interviewed the developer of Uniswap (Hayden Adams) about the project. At the time, Uniswap was the largest liquidity pool for MKR tokens (the governance token that regulates the Maker-Dai stablecoin system).
User Onboarding is the process of increasing the likelihood that new users become successful when adopting your product. In today's teardown we'll look how UniSwap onboards new users to their Ethereum DApp.
This page had 760 views and 300 clicks (39% CTR) in the last 90 days